Bengaluru International Airport (IATA- BLR)
AIRPORT NAME: Bengaluru Airport - Kempegowda International Airport
OVERVIEW: Bengaluru Airport is one of the top five busiest airports in India, opened in 2008, and operates all commercial flights in and out of Bangalore. The airport was renamed in December 2013 to honour the city's founder, Kempe Gowda. Bengaluru International Airport is a gateway to the 'Silicon Valley of India', as well as many other must-visit Indian destinations such as the backwaters of Kerala, the mystical charms of Mysore and the hedonistic beaches of Goa.
LOCATION: Approx 40 kilometers from Central Bangalore.
TERMINAL: Bengaluru Airport has 2 terminals. Terminal 1 is a Passenger terminal where one can board and de-board domestic as well as international flights whereas Terminal 2 is mainly known as Hajj terminal which is constructed for Hajj pilgrims.
PARKING: All parking zones are located less than 200 meters from the terminal and offer short- and long-term rates.
MAJOR ROUTES: Daily non-stop flights are operated to Bengaluru to and from 24 major cities including New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. Over 20 international carriers offer flights to Bengaluru International Airport from major cities in North America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
AIRLINES AVAILABLE: Flights to Bengaluru International Airport include Air China, Air India, Air Asia, British Airways, Indigo, Malaysia Airlines, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways and Silk Air. Bengaluru is also a major destination for low-cost carriers such as Kingfisher Airlines, Deccan Aviation and Blue Dart Aviation.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN BANGALORE AIRPORT
- INTERNET: Free Wifi is available at the airport, internet access can be found at several kiosks around the terminal building.
- BUSINESS LOUNGES: Each of the airport’s three lounges includes its very own business centre complete with high speed Wi-Fi and charging points for laptops and mobile devices.
- MONEY AND COMMUNICATIONS: There are ATMs and bureau de change at the terminal.
- LUGGAGE: Porter service is available
- CONFERENCE & BUSINESS: Business facilities are at domestic and international areas. Meeting and conference rooms are available at the business lounges.
- INFORMATION: Information counters are located in the arrivals hall, the check-in area, and outside the terminal building.
- FOOD & DRINK: Several cafés, bars and restaurants are located within the terminal building; the majority of which are located in the departures area.
- DUTY FREE SHOP: There is a large duty-free outlet in the international departure area. The domestic departures area also has several shops selling books, electronics, clothing and crafts. You can buy duty free branded liquor here as well as various cosmetic items.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS BY Indian Car Rental Indian Car Rental undertakes every type of travel needs, and creates unparallel experience to the clients. We specialize in cab and taxi transfers to and from all India airports for both individuals and groups, with the accent on a courteous and thoroughly professional personal service at affordable prices. We understand that each and every client requirement differ and so does each occasion or event. Select from our fleet of large range of vehicle our team member will be happy to help you. Our airport transfer service is comfortable, and stress free. We even provide custom made tours, full travel arrangements, tours and excursions.
We’re devoted to helping our travelers experience the world with the honesty and affirmation. Indian Car Rental aims to maintain world class travel services at reasonable prices through consistent leadership, controlled growth and excellent commitment.
VEHICLE FACILITIES FOR AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- We provide private, door to door airport transfer service to and from the airport, hotel or private residence
- Top class, cleans and safe, fully insured chauffer driven vehicle will be arranged for airport transfer, driven by an experiences and courteous driver.
- An experienced driver with proven customer service skills and an extensive knowledge of the local area.
- A 'Meet and Greet' service can be arranged when booking whereby the driver will be in arrivals with the passenger's name or company name, whichever you prefer.
- If your flight is early or subject to delays, we will track your flight's progress and send your driver at the new expected time of arrival.
- We accept most major credit cards and debit cards and send receipts via email.
TYPES OF VEHICLES BOOKING AVAILABLE
- SEDAN CAR RENTAL SERVICE :- Mercedes E Class, Mercedes C Class, BMW 5 Series, BMW 7 Series, Nissan Sunny, Toyota Camry, Toyota Corolla
- LUXURY CAR ON RENT :- Audi Q7, Audi A6, Mercedes S Class, Limousine, Honda Accord
- EXECUTIVE CAR FOR HIRE :- Toyota Etios, Honda Amaze, Honda City, Swift Dzire, Ford Fiesta, Hyundai Xcent, Maruti SX4
- MUV’s & SUV’s VEHICLE BOOKING- Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Land Cruiser, Ford Endeavour, Maruti Ertiga, Mahindra XUV 500, Mahindra Xylo, Nissan Evalia, Chevrolet Enjoy, Tata Safari
- BUDGET CAR ON RENT :- Wagon R, Tata Indica, Tata Indigo, Maruti Ritz
- TEMPO TRAVELLER BOOKING- Minivan with capacity up to 15 group people
- MINIBUS FOR HIRE- Coaches with capacity up to 27 group people, ISUZU Bus With Toilet, Mini Bus, Mitsubishi Rosa
- LUXURY BUS RESERVATION - Coaches with capacity up to 45 group people, Mercedes Benz Bus with Washroom, Volvo Bus, LUXURY TATA AC Bus
- Booking subject to availability.
- Some vehicle may not be available in all cities