New Delhi International Airport (IATA- DEL)
AIRPORT NAME: New Delhi Airport - Indira Gandhi International Airport
OVERVIEW: - New Delhi Airport is the primary airport and busiest airport of India. The airport is named for former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport has been gone through a major upgrade with a brand new Terminal 3.
LOCATION: Approx 16 kilometers southwest of New Delhi
TERMINAL: Indira Gandhi International Airport has two active passenger terminals. Terminal 1 is used by low cost carriers such as GoAir, IndiGo and SpiceJet. It is divided in Terminal 1 - C used for arrivals and Terminal 1 - D used for departures. Terminal 3 is a new terminal opened in 2010 and is one of the biggest terminals in the world. All International flights are operated from T3, Domestic Flights are operated in T1 or T3, depending of the Carrier.
PARKING: Parking garages are just 100 meters from the Terminal 1, and there is a multi storey garage attached to the International terminal. The parking is divided into general parking and premium parking.
MAJOR ROUTES: Flights to Indira Gandhi International Airport are available from many destinations worldwide, including London, Paris, Rome, Moscow, Tokyo, Beijing, Mauritius, Chicago, Abu Dhabi, Doha, and many destinations across the Asian subcontinent.
AIRLINES AVAILABLE: Flights to Indira Gandhi International Airport are available on Aeroflot, Air Arabia, Air France, Air India, Air Mauritius, Austrian Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Chaina Airlines, Emirates, Eithad, Finnair, Go Air, Indigo, Japan Airlines, Jet Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, Swiss International, and Thai Airways.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN DELHI AIRPORT
- INTERNET: There is free wifi access at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- BUSINESS LOUNGES: There are business facilities in the airline lounges located in Terminal 3. There are also workstations with plug points throughout the airport. Conference facilities can be found in nearby hotels.
- MONEY AND COMMUNICATIONS: There are ATM’s, public telephone and a post office throughout the airport. Travel insurance services as well as currency exchange offices are also available.
- LUGGAGE: There is a lost and found office is located in Terminal 1. Baggage wrapping and left luggage facilities are also available.
- CONFERENCE & BUSINESS: Business facilities are best in Terminal 3 airline lounges. The airport has number if work booths with power points for laptops and mobile phones. Airline lounge has business facilities including printing and faxing. For conferences there are number of hotels located at or in the vicinity of the airport, including Centaur Hotel and Radisson Hotel.
- INFORMATION: The main information desk is outside the duty free shop at Terminal 3international departure hall. Also there are information desks both before and after the security in Terminal 1.
- FOOD & DRINK: Indira Gandhi International Airport has a great selection ranging from pre flight snacks to fine dining or post flight coffees. Bars are located in terminal 3 departure areas. Most restaurants and coffee cafes are located in terminal 3 but there are some in terminal 1 also.
- DUTY FREE SHOP: There are duty free shops located in the International Terminal. Duty paid shop is available for Liquor and Tobacco.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS BY Indian Car Rental : Indian Car Rental undertakes every type of travel needs, and creates unparallel experience to the clients. We specialize in cab and taxi transfers to and from all India airports for both individuals and groups, with the accent on a courteous and thoroughly professional personal service at affordable prices. We understand that each and every client requirement differ and so does each occasion or event. Select from our fleet of large range of vehicle our team member will be happy to help you. Our airport transfer service is comfortable, and stress free. We even provide custom made tours, full travel arrangements, tours and excursions.
We’re devoted to helping our travelers experience the world with the honesty and affirmation. Indian Car Rental Holidays aims to maintain world class travel services at reasonable prices through consistent leadership, controlled growth and excellent commitment.
TAXI-CAB-CAR FACILITIES IN DELHI AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- We provide private, door to door airport transfer service to and from the airport, hotel or private residence
- Top class, cleans and safe, fully insured chauffer driven vehicle will be arranged for airport transfer, driven by an experiences and courteous driver.
- An experienced driver with proven customer service skills and an extensive knowledge of the local area.
- A 'Meet and Greet' service can be arranged when booking whereby the driver will be in arrivals with the passenger's name or company name, whichever you prefer.
- If your flight is early or subject to delays, we will track your flight's progress and send your driver at the new expected time of arrival.
- We accept most major credit cards and debit cards and send receipts via email.
TYPES OF VEHICLES AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING IN DELHI AIRPORT
- SEDAN CAR FOR RENT :- Mercedes E Class, Mercedes C Class, BMW 5 Series, BMW 7 Series, Nissan Sunny, Toyota Camry, Toyota Corolla
- LUXURY CAR RENTAL SERVICE :- Audi Q7, Audi A6, Mercedes S Class, Limousine, Honda Accord
- EXECUTIVE CAR ON HIRE :- Toyota Etios, Honda Amaze, Honda City, Swift Dzire, Ford Fiesta, Hyundai Xcent, Maruti SX4
- MUV’s & SUV’s VEHICLE FOR RENTAL :- Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Land Cruiser, Ford Endeavour, Maruti Ertiga, Mahindra XUV 500, Mahindra Xylo, Nissan Evalia, Chevrolet Enjoy, Tata Safari
- BUDGET CAR ON HIRE :- Wagon R, Tata Indica, Tata Indigo, Maruti Ritz
- TEMPO TRAVELLER BOOKING- Minivan with capacity up to 15 group people
- PASSENGER MINIVAN FOR HIRE :- Imported Luxury Van with capacity up to 15 group people, Mercedes Viano, Mercedes Sprinter, Volkswagen Caravelle, Volkswagen Crafter, Toyota Hiace, Toyota Commuter, Toyota Coaster, Fiat Ducato, Nissan Urban
- MINIBUS BOOKING :- Coaches with capacity up to 27 group people, With Washroom ISUZU Bus, Mini Bus, Mitsubishi Rosa
- LUXURY BUS RESERVATION :- Coaches with capacity up to 45 group people, Mercedes Benz Bus With Toilet, Volvo Bus, TATA AC Bus.
• Booking subject to availability.
• Some vehicle may not be available in all cities