Hyderabad International Airport (IATA- HYD)
AIRPORT NAME: Hyderabad Airport - Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
STATE: Andhra Pradesh
OVERVIEW: Hyderabad Airport is among the busiest airports in India. It has been named after former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated in 1991. Hyderabad Airport is a new airport having opened in 2008.
LOCATION: Approx 25 kilometers southwards from the centre of Hyderabad
TERMINAL: Domestic Terminal 1 has numbers of domestic flights departing and arriving on this terminal in a single day, connecting the city with all the major cities of the country. International Terminal 2 of the airport is well developed.
PARKING: There are parking facilities at terminal with adequate capacity to cater more than 3000 vehicles.
MAJOR ROUTES: Hyderabad Airport is well connected to various parts of India like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Cochin, Pune, Kolkata and Thiruvananthapuram as well as foreign countries. The Hyderabad airport at Begumpet provides connectivity to all major destinations in India, as well as flights to Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, North America and other places.
AIRLINES AVAILABLE: Flights to Hyderabad International Airport are available on Air Asia, Air India, British Airways, Emirates, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Jetlite, Kingfisher Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Kuwait Airways, Lufthansa, Malaysia Airlines, Oman Air, Qatar Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Spicejet, Sri Lankan Airlines, Eithad airways and Thai Airways.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN HYDERABAD AIRPORT
- INTERNET: Wifi is available at the airport, internet access can be found at several kiosks around the terminal building.
- BUSINESS LOUNGES: There are 13 business lounges in the airport's domestic and international areas plus an additional three VIP lounges, which offer varying degrees of services.
- MONEY AND COMMUNICATIONS: Several banks, bureau de change and ATM’s are located in the terminal building.
- LUGGAGE: Left-luggage facilities are available at the departure and arrival areas. Porter services and a lost and found desk are also available through the airport.
- CONFERENCE & BUSINESS: Business facilities are at domestic and international areas with 3 VIP lounges. Meeting and conference rooms with capacities of between four and 450 people are available at the nearby Novotel Hyderabad Airport
- INFORMATION: An information desk is located in the domestic departures area.
- FOOD & DRINK: There are restaurants, cafes and international fast food outlets both at domestic and international terminals.
- DUTY FREE SHOP: There is a wide range of shops at Hyderabad Airport including duty free shops offering locally produced products such as rugs and souvenirs as well as western goods.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS BY Indian Car Rental & BUSES OPERATORS PVT. LTD: Indian Car Rental undertakes every type of travel needs, and creates unparallel experience to the clients. We specialize in cab and taxi transfers to and from all India airports for both individuals and groups, with the accent on a courteous and thoroughly professional personal service at affordable prices. We understand that each and every client requirement differ and so does each occasion or event. Select from our fleet of large range of vehicle our team member will be happy to help you. Our airport transfer service is comfortable, and stress free. We even provide custom made tours, full travel arrangements, tours and excursions.
We’re devoted to helping our travelers experience the world with the honesty and affirmation. Indian Car Rental Holidays aims to maintain world class travel services at reasonable prices through consistent leadership, controlled growth and excellent commitment.
FACILITIES FOR AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- We provide private, door to door airport transfer service to and from the airport, hotel or private residence
- Top class, cleans and safe, fully insured chauffer driven vehicle will be arranged for airport transfer, driven by an experiences and courteous driver.
- An experienced driver with proven customer service skills and an extensive knowledge of the local area.
- A 'Meet and Greet' service can be arranged when booking whereby the driver will be in arrivals with the passenger's name or company name, whichever you prefer.
- If your flight is early or subject to delays, we will track your flight's progress and send your driver at the new expected time of arrival.
- We accept most major credit cards and debit cards and send receipts via email.
TYPES OF VEHICLES AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING IN HYDERABAD AIRPORT
- SEDAN CAR FOR RENTAL :- Mercedes E Class, Mercedes C Class, BMW 5 Series, BMW 7 Series, Nissan Sunny, Toyota Camry, Toyota Corolla
- LUXURY CAR ON HIRE :- Audi Q7, Audi A6, Mercedes S Class, Limousine, Honda Accord
- EXECUTIVE CAR FOR RENT :- Toyota Etios, Honda Amaze, Honda City, Swift Dzire, Ford Fiesta, Hyundai Xcent, Maruti SX4
- MUV’s & SUV’s VEHICLE FOR HIRE- Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Land Cruiser, Ford Endeavour, Maruti Ertiga, Mahindra XUV 500, Mahindra Xylo, Nissan Evalia, Chevrolet Enjoy, Tata Safari
- BUDGET CAR RENTAL SERVICE :- Wagon R, Tata Indica, Tata Indigo, Maruti Ritz
- TEMPO TRAVELLER FOR HIRE :- Minivan with capacity up to 15 group people
- MINIBUS BOOKING :- Coaches with capacity up to 27 group people, ISUZU Bus, Mini Bus, Mitsubishi Roza
- LUXURY BUS RESERVATION :- Coaches with capacity up to 45 group people, Mercedes Benz Bus, Volvo Bus, TATA AC Bus.
- Booking subject to availability.
- Some vehicle may not be available in all cities