Car Rental » Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS/ CANCELLATION POLICY
Aspark Holidays Pvt. Ltd. act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways and tickets issued by us, are issued subject to terms and conditions under which these services are provided by us.
All itineraries are samples, intended to give you general idea of the trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, physical ability of participants etc. may dictate changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants, safety, comfort and general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels & Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by the hotels and airlines.
We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred, directly or indirectly, due to natural hazards, flight cancellation, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
We don’t have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accidents, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage and personal property/s are at the client’s risk.
For Aspark Holidays
Terms & Conditions for Booking a Tour Package with Aspark Holidays
- All on- line registrations must be carefully and fully filled before being sent to Aspark Holidays.
- Reply to your query will be sent to you within 24 hours, with package details and quotation.
- After your final confirmation, (with the acceptance of quotation provided to you for the trip), our bank details, the deposit amount to be paid and the necessary instructions for sending the money transfer will then be sent to you by Aspark Holidays.
- The cheque/bank transfer is to be in favour of ASPARK HOLIDAYS PVT. LTD. In case it is sent with individual name, the Company will not be responsible for the same.
- The deposit amount for the tour must be sent by transfer to our bank within 7 days after receiving the confirmation of registration. If not, the registration will be cancelled. The details of the transfer order must be sent quickly by e-mail which will allow us to immediately start preparing your trip.
- A guest voucher will be issued to you after receiving the deposit, specifying the advance amount received and the balance to be paid (the transaction will take a minimum of 48 hours).
- The balance must absolutely be paid on arrival in the city or country, either with cheque, cash (INR, Euros or US Dollars).
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT - Recently, in India, the card establishments are not accepting the authorization of payment from overseas by mail or fax approval. The credit card payment will only be accepted if the credit card holder is present at the time of buying/purchasing services at the particular location.
- In case you like to pay through credit cards, 2.5% will be charged extra on the payment.
- For AIR TICKETS & HOTEL BOOKINGS the payment has to be made 100% in advance as the payment is to be transferred to the concerned airline or hotel with immediate effect after the booking.
Cancellation Policy/No Show
1. TOUR/TRAVEL SERVICE CANCELLATION
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges will be as follows :
» Company Services Charges 20% of the total amount.
» 30 days prior to arrival- 25% of the Total amount.
» 15 days prior to arrival- 50% of the Total amount.
» 07 days prior to arrival- 75% of the Total amount.
» 48 hours prior to arrival- No Refund.
» No Show - No Refund.
2. HOTEL BOOKING CANCELLATION
In case of cancellation of hotel services, we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges will be as follows :
Subject to the cancellation policy of particular hotel, followed by Hotel Cancellation Policy
» No Show- No Refund
3. FLIGHT BOOKING CANCELLATION
Subject to the refund policy of particular airline for the particular air booking. Service Fee charged by ASPARK HOLIDAYS not refundable.
» No Show- No Refund
In regard to refund of unused/unutilized services (which are paid for or cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take minimum of 3-4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card amount or to bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
Liabilities & Limitations Policy
- The itineraries that are provided to the guests are basically our sample itineraries intending to give you an outline of the trip schedules that are offered by us. However, certain factors like weather, the physical ability of the guest and the road condition etc renders us to make some changes in the schedule either before the tour or while you are on the trail itself. Thus, the right of changing the schedule is exclusively determined by us keeping in mind the safety, comfort and the well being of the guest.
- We charge you as per the prevailing rates in the market and the rates are also negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines and all our other clients. However airlines and hotels retain the right of modifying the rates without giving us prior notice. In this case Aspark Holidays Pvt. Ltd. holds the right to charge the rate as per the modified rates that is done by the airlines and the hotels.
- On the contracted tours / service cost if there are any hikes by the Government of India for the guide charges, fuel cost, entrance fees of the museum, monuments and service tax than the same would be paid by the guest.
- If there are any delay or alteration in the program or in the expenses that has to be incurred due to certain conditions like the natural hazards, accident, flight cancellations, weather, sickness, political closures, breakdown of machinery, breakdown of transport or due to any untoward incidents, Aspark Holidays Pvt. Ltd would not be responsible for it either directly or indirectly.
- Participants are requested to take care of all their belongings and if there is any loss, injury or damage to any person, property connected to the accommodation, transportation and other service that is rendered by us that are caused directly or indirectly by factors like accidents, natural calamities, breakdowns, wars, thefts, civil disturbances, strikes, epidemics, and any other unexpected causes that are beyond our control, we shall not be responsible for it because we have no insurance policy that can borne the expenses of accidents, loss caused by sickness and theft etc. Hence, we request our guests to seek such insurance policy in their hometown itself so that they can enjoy a comfortable and tension free trip with us. We also expect you to take care of all your personal belongings as any loss related to baggage and personal property would be borne by you.
- Each complaint should be addressed to Aspark Holidays Pvt. Ltd., firstly by phone and then in written during or at the finish of their tour to India. No complaints will be attended, firstly addressed to Aspark Holidays Pvt. Ltd. by the customer after 15 days from the date of ending services or when returned to his city or country of origin.
- Aspark Holidays Pvt. Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for faults committed by third parties such as hotels, restaurants, and flights/rail tickets.
- Though Aspark Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will do all what is in their power to solve the source of the complaint as soon as they have been advised about it.