Car Rental » Special Excursion Tours » WOMEN TOUR
Women’s journeys have a special meaning, traveling slowly, listening closely, fascinating completely and taking back not just the memory of a travel but of an entire experience of the land visited. Special encounters with nature to diverse culinary experiences to spiritual awakenings, these journeys are blend of travel, cross cultural interactions with urban women from similar cultural backgrounds take place. Interact with women from diverse social and professional backgrounds at specially arranged.
Women’s Tour have a special highlight, traveling slowly, listening intently, absorbing completely and taking back not just the memory of a travel but of an entire experience of the land visited.
Special encounters with nature to diverse culinary experiences to spiritual awakenings, these journeys are a blend of travel, cross cultural interactions with urban women from similar cultural backgrounds takes place. Interact with women from diverse social and professional backgrounds at specially arranged meals or in their homes.
Aspark Holidays Pvt. Ltd. designspecial tours for the Women Travelers in India keeping in mind the safety and comfort ofsingle or group women travelers in particular. The Taj Mahal Tour Packages, Rajasthan Safari Tours and Wildlife Tour Packages are specially planned to include the comfort of women travelers in particular.
The Taj Mahal Tours is one of the important tours which is specially designed for the Women Travelers in India and that includes visits to all the places of tourist attractions such as the Red Fort, Akshardham Temple, Qutub Minar, various forts and historical monuments and the Taj Mahal which is the highlight of the trip.
The Rajasthan Safari Tour includes an exciting jeep and camel safari through the beautiful cities like Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Bikaner. There are horse safaris arranged in some regions and these will take you to some of the historical monuments, the rural cultural places, the national parks, wildlife sanctuaries and the sparkling golden sands of the Thar Desert. The Ranthambore National park, Tiger project and Sarsika National park are some of the popular places.
The Wildlife Tour Packages include an exciting stay at the forest from where you can experience the nature and wildlife closely. A tent or rest house will be included and there will be exotic jeep safaris or elephant safaris which would add to the thrill and excitement of the trip.
There were times when women traveling alone were frowned upon or found unsafe to do so however with changing times ladies travel a lot and in fact now there are tours specially designed for Solo Women Travelers in India.
Aspark Holidays women’s tours provide special opportunities and are lead by women representatives and leaders. Choose your tour from a challenging Himalayan trek to a gentler travel into the heart and soul of India.
Even after the modern influence of western countries, India still remains a conservative country. Some western habits are perceived as inappropriate and degrading if practiced by women here. Here are some travel tips for women in India:
- Don’t wear revealing clothes while in India. They do not appeal to Indian sensibilities. You will attract unwanted attraction and advances if you are wearing skimpy outfits.
- Smoking by a woman is not acceptable anywhere in India, except for the metro cities. A woman who smokes/drinks is thought to be having a loose moral character, especially amongst the middle class.
- Discos, dance clubs, pubs, 5-star hotels are areas with a modern touch. You can easily head there for some entertainment or for drinks. However, having a male companion or at least another female with you is quite a good idea.
- In local trains, some cars reserved only for women. It is advised for you to travel in those.
- A way to get more respect from Indians is to wear traditional Indian clothes, such as salwaar kameez or sari.
- Do not venture in isolated places alone. It is also advised not to go outside alone after it is very late and dark.